Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serve the salad at room temperature so that it harmonizes well with the truffle butter.
I like to work with whole truffles, but you could reduce the cost by opting for a less expensive product.
- Arrange the baby greens in nests on individual plates; set aside;
- sweat the shallots and fennel in the hot oil; add the white wine and reduce;
- add the truffles and remove from the heat;
- stir in the butter piece by piece; season with salt and pepper to taste; set aside;
- in a skillet, quickly sauté the sturgeon cheeks - be careful not to overcook;
- arrange the sturgeon cheeks on the salad and top with some of the truffle and fennel butter.
An original recipe from Pier Cousineau, executive chef at Mont Tremblant
Hints & Tips