Sundried tomato tapenade Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
Keeps in the refrigerator for 8-10 days, or longer in a sterilized jar.
For 8 servings
- 120 g (4 oz.) sundried tomatoes in oil
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) pitted green olives
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. drained capers
- 1/2 tsp. herbes de Provence
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Add 1/2 clove grated garlic
- Add a grinding of fresh pepper
- Replace the herbes de Provence with basil
- Replace the lemon juice with a splash of balsamic vinegar
- Process all the ingredients in a food processor until the texture is slightly granular; mix on the pulse setting so as not to reduce the tapenade to a paste.
- Adjust the amount of oil or lemon juice to taste or according to the desired consistency.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips