Prep. time: A few minutes
Cooking time: BBQ at 210 °C / 425˚F | 20 minutes
Note that these recipes can be made without pellets, simply on the barbecue. They'll still be good - but without that little extra!
- Prepare a pellet pouch and place it on the barbecue until there is smoke.
- Add dill, salt, pepper, and olive oil inside the trout.
- Cut the lemon in half and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut the top part of the garlic bulb, add olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put the trout, lemon, and garlic on the barbecue.
- Once cooking is done, just squeeze the lemon over the trout and slightly crush the garlic to remove the cooked, smoked, and candied cloves.
No special equipment required. BARBEX makes smoking pellets that let you turn any kind of barbecue into a smoker. A simple pierced aluminum foil packet filled with a handful of pellets creates all the smoke you need to imbue your food with an irresistible pure smoky flavor.
Pellets are made from 100% sugar maple wood to enhance the taste of grilled white meats, with another produced from 100% oak to give a unique flavor to red meat.
Photo : Marie-Noëlle Courcy
Hints & Tips