Smoked trout on barbecue Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: A few minutes
Cooking time: BBQ at 210 °C / 425˚F | 20 minutes
Note that these recipes can be made without pellets, simply on the barbecue. They'll still be good - but without that little extra!
- Whole trout gutted, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 Meyer lemon
- 1 garlic bulb
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
- Aluminium foil
- Barbex sugar maple wood pellets
- Prepare a pellet pouch and place it on the barbecue until there is smoke.
- Add dill, salt, pepper, and olive oil inside the trout.
- Cut the lemon in half and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut the top part of the garlic bulb, add olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put the trout, lemon, and garlic on the barbecue.
- Once cooking is done, just squeeze the lemon over the trout and slightly crush the garlic to remove the cooked, smoked, and candied cloves.
Transform your barbecue into a smoker in just a few seconds
No special equipment required. BARBEX makes smoking pellets that let you turn any kind of barbecue into a smoker. A simple pierced aluminum foil packet filled with a handful of pellets creates all the smoke you need to imbue your food with an irresistible pure smoky flavor.
Pellets are made from 100% sugar maple wood to enhance the taste of grilled white meats, with another produced from 100% oak to give a unique flavor to red meat.
More recipe ideas
Photo : Marie-Noëlle Courcy
***** CODE PUB = PUB_G *****
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips