Turbot in Papillote, Mediterranean-style Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 + 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the turbot
Serve with a salad, tomato rice, or pasta with pesto.
For 4 servings
- 4 x 175 g turbot fillets
- 4 green onions, minced
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 50 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 225 °C / 450 °F.
- Peel and finely dice the zucchini.
- Sauté the diced zucchini and green onions in 2 Tbsp. oil for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges and seed. Cut the flesh into fine dice.
- Peel the lemons and cut the flesh into fine dice.
- Spread 4 pieces of aluminum foil out on a work surface.
- Place a fillet of turbot on each.
- Cover each with the zucchini-green onion mixture, tomato and lemon.
- Season and drizzle with oil.
- Close up the packets tightly. Cook in the oven for 5-8 minutes, depending on the size of the fillets.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips