Turkey Breast with Asparagus Cream Sauce Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
For 4 servings
- 600 g (1 lb. 5 oz.) turkey breast, in thin slices
- 30 g (3 tbsp.) flour
- 500 g (18 oz.) green asparagus
- 100 ml (6 tbsp.) 15% cream
- 40 g (8 tsp.) butter
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Blanch the asparagus in boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- Reserve 250 g (9 oz.) asparagus. Purée the remaining asparagus in a blender with the softened butter and the lemon juice until smooth. Finish by adding the cream.
- Dip the turkey slices in flour then cook them in a hot skillet on both sides.
- Cut the turkey breast into strips and arrange them on a plate with the asparagus and the cream sauce. Serve hot.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips