Preparation time: 10 minutes
Marinating time: 30 - 40 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes for the veal; 20 minutes for the rice
Lend an exotic note to this recipe by replacing the parsley with cilantro and the white wine with sake. You could also use turkey scaloppini instead of veal.
- Chop the new onion finely and combine it with the other ingredients for the marinade.
- Season the scaloppini with salt and pepper.
- Tip the green beans; blanch in boiling salted water. Drain well then divide them equally and place on the scaloppini.
- Roll up into bundles, fastening with a wooden pick.
- Marinate for 30-40 minutes in the marinade.
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Remove the bundles from the marinade. Heat the oil in a skillet. Brown the bundles on all sides. Remove the bundles from the pan and keep hot.
- Add the white wine, sherry and veal stock to the skillet. Reduce over high heat.
- Return the bundles to the pan and continue cooking 5 minutes longer. Serve with the rice and spoon the pan juices over top.
Hints & Tips