Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Under the crunchy gingerbread crumble, discover a medley of tender vegetables enlivened with bacon and cheese.
Make this recipe with seasonal vegetables in the summer: sliced zucchini and tomato, strips of pepper, red onion, etc.
- Peel and slice the potatoes. Cook in boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, cut the broccoli into florets; cook in boiling salted water, leaving slightly crisp.
- Cook the bacon bits over high heat for 2 minutes; drain and cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F). Toast the gingerbread slices - they should be very dry without being browned.
- Crumble the gingerbread into coarse crumbs. With your fingers, work in the butter and flour. Rub the mixture between your palms to pulverize it.
- Dice half the Bresse bleu and blend it into the mixture without crushing it.
- Divide the potatoes, broccoli, remaining diced blue cheese and cooked bacon bits among 4 small individual casseroles or ramekins.
- Top with the gingerbread crumble without packing it down. Bake for 10 minutes.
Hints & Tips