To mark the release of the limited edition of Quartz vodka and its design by artist Elisabette Fantone, Ungava Spirits offers this delicious cocktail to enjoy on your patio, book in hand, or for your virtual cocktail hours.
- Pour the vodka and vermouth into a cocktail shaker with a few pink peppercorns.
- Crush the peppercorns with a pestle.
- Add some ice cubes, the grapefruit juice and the egg white.
- Shake vigorously.
- Double strain the contents of the shaker through the strainer and a sieve into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with a few pink peppercorns.
Ungave Spirits distillery is proud to launch its new design for Quartz vodka, developed by artist Elisabetta Fantone, known for her familiar faces painted in bright colours.
Elisabetta's design is inspired by the natural riches of Quebec, paying homage not only to Quartz vodka's local roots, but also highlighting the purity and sophistication of this exceptional vodka.
Quartz vodka's new design consists of two vibrant color palettes, a signature style of the artist, and incorporates three symbols of Quebec.
Inspired by Quebec, the design of this special edition includes a varicolored iris, the official floral emblem of the belle province. For Elisabetta, the iris symbolizes Quebec's natural richness, through its habitat and the importance of water and damp places that foster its growth. The second emblem is the snowy owl, a symbol of winter and the tenacity of our ancestors who, like the owl, were able to settle in our nordic climate. Finally, the fleur de lys, a symbol of Quebecers' French origins.
Hints & Tips