Woodlands Gazpacho with Yellow Tomatoes and Crayfish Recipe
Total time: more than 2 hoursPreparation time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 2-4 hours
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 ripe yellow Tomatoes
- 4 yellow peppers, roasted and peeled
- 1 red onion
- 3 stalks of celery, peeled
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 roasted banana peppers
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chopped cilantro
- 250 ml (1 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 English cucumber or 1 regular cucumber, seeded
- 250 ml (1 cup) kohlrabi
- 8-12 peeled Crayfish
- Aged sherry vinegar to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a food processor, slowly puree half of the vegetables. Add sherry vinegar to taste.
- Dice the remaining vegetables and set aside.
- Press the vegetable puree through a fine mesh strainer. Stir in the olive oil, diced vegetables, cilantro, crayfish, salt and pepper. Chill for 2-4 hours.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips