Pink and Green Wraps with Fresh Cheese Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
You can make the wraps in advance and refrigerate them in plastic wrap for up to 1 day.
For 4 wraps
- 8 non-fat Carré Frais or other fresh white cheese
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cucumber
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) tarama
- freshly ground pepper
- Peel alternately strips from the cucumber and cut into sticks.
- Lay the tortillas out on your work surface.
- In a bowl, combine the tarama with the carré frais. Season with pepper.
- Spread each tortilla with the cheese mixture and top with a few sticks of cucumber.
- Roll up and cut into even lengths.
- Fasten each piece with a toothpick. Serve as an apéritif.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips