Zucchini Turnovers in Brick Pastry with Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
For 4 servings
- 4 sheets of brick pastry
- 1 fresh goat cheese
- 1 or 2 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- melted butter
- Cut the pastry sheets in half to form two half-circles.
- Wash the zucchini and tomato and cut into small cubes; sauté in olive oil and season.
- Brush the brick pastry with oil, melted butter or water to soften it and make it pliable. The liquid will also help seal the packets.
- Place some vegetables in the center of the half-circles and add some crumbled goat cheese.
- Fold over to form triangles.
- Brush with a little melted butter and bake in a preheated 200° C (400° F) oven for about 10 minutes, or until golden.
Serve with lemon butter sauce and your choice of green salad.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips