Apricot and Foie Gras Pops Recipe
Flavors of France
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
You could substitute ground cinnamon for the quatre-épices.
For 20 pops
- 200 g foie gras mi-cuit - or 1 jar
- 20 dry apricots
- 2 ml allspices
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Remove the foie gras from its fat and cut into large cubes.
- Place the cubes on a plate and sprinkle with the quatre-épices (four spice blend).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Make an incision in the apricots to open them up like a book.
- Fill each apricot with a cube of seasoned foie gras.
- Insert a wooden pick into each piece. They’re ready!
1664 A light beer by Brasseries Kronenbourg
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips