Prep. time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: None
Cooling time: 45 minutes
Brazilians have an amazing assortment of creams and ice-creams. Flavors range from banana, pineapple, passion fruit, and melon to corn, avocado, jabuticaba, doce de leite, guava, and anything else you can imagine.
Among the many flavors in Brazil is avocado. People from the northern hemisphere associate avocado with savory flavors. But avocado is a fruit and in Brazil, avocado is eaten sweet. It is made into ice-cream, cream, popsicle, smoothie, or eaten as a breakfast ‘yoghurt’!
- Cut the avocado into two halves ; peel the outer skin and remove the seed.
- Spoon the flesh and put into a food processor along with other ingredients.
- Blend it in the processor until it gets a really smooth consistency.
- Rectify lime juice or sugar to taste.
- Spoon into 2 cups. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Photo : ID : 26872310 / serezniy / pour MSCOMM
Hints & Tips