Spicy Bloody Caesar with Avocado Recipe
Flavors of Mexico
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 Tbsp. Espelette pepper
- 1 Tbsp. celery salt
- 2 Tsp. sesame seeds
- 90 ml / 3 oz. chilled vodka
- Tabasco, to taste
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Clamato sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- Ice cubes
- Avocado wedges
- Stuffed olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Hot peppers
- Stalks of celery
- In a saucer, mix the Espelette pepper with the celery salt and sesame seeds.
- Run the lime wedge around the edge of the glass and dip the glass in the spice mix.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and add the remaining ingredients. Stir.
- Garnish the glass with avocado wedges and other garnishes as desired.
More recipe ideas
Photo & collaboration: Avocado from Mexico
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips