Fish Brochette Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: 15 minutes
Marinade: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
For 4 servings
- 800g cod or coley
- 2 lemons
- 2 small zucchini
- 8 young onions
- Le Guérandais Guérande Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. oreganp
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- Mix the juice of two lemons with the olive oil, oregano and chopped thyme leaves in a bowl.
- Cut the fish into large 3 cm dice.
- Cut the two last lemons into thin slices and then each slice into 4.
- Wash the courgette and slice thinly.
- Peel and cut each onion into 4.
- Spear the fish cubes onto the brochettes, alternating with the slices of lemon, courgette and 1/4 onion.
- Place the brochettes on a plate and cover with the marinade. Leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper only when cooking.
- Cook on the barbecue or under the grill for 10 minutes, turning the brochettes once or twice.
- Pour over the rest of the marinade before serving.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips