Prep. time: 8 minutes
Marinating time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 14 minutes
BEEF TAGLIATA "ALLA FIORENTINA"
Marinate the beef overnight for the most flavor.
Tip from Casa Azzurra (distributor of Parmigiano Reggiano)
You can replace the ready-to-use Parmigiano Reggiano shavings with shavings made with a peeler from a wedge of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Preheat the oven to 200° C / 400° F.
- Wash and spin the salad greens and separate the radicchio into leaves.
- In a dish, combine 2 tsp. olive oil with the salt and dried herbs. Add the beef slices and marinate in a cool place for 1 hour.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, sprinkle the grated Parmigiano Reggiano and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the Parmigiano Reggiano from the oven when it begins to color; cool. Cut into pieces using a cookie cutter.
- In a very hot skillet with a little olive oil, sear the beef slices for 2 minutes on each side. Season.
- Cut the beef into 2-3 mm slices and place onto boards.
- Add the salad greens, Parmigiano tuiles and shavings, and correct the seasonings. Serve immediately.
Photo and recipe with the collaboration of Casa Azzurra
Hints & Tips