Preparation time :10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Did you know that pineapple is a natural meat tenderizer?
A little tip from your artisan butcher
To vary the pleasure, consider a marinade: thyme, bay leaf, olive oil and pineapple or lemon juice.
- Remove the tough parts of the pineapple and cut the flesh into large cubes.
- In a skillet, brown the pineapple cubes in the butter. Add the honey, caramelize lightly, then add the vinegar.
- Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Peel and cut the onion into pieces. Assemble the kebabs by alternating pieces of beef, cooked pineapple and onion on skewers.
- Season the kebabs and cook on the barbecue or under the broiler.
Hints & Tips