Beef and Vegetable Kebabs Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time:: 8 to10 minutes
- Substitute pork for the beef
- Try other vegetables, such as eggplant or pearl onions
- Add pieces of chorizo or another spicy sausage.
For 4 servings (2 skewers each)
- 500 g (18 oz.) cubed beef, 2.5 cm (1") thick
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 16 medium mushrooms
Marinade 1 (your choice)
- 2 Tbsp. honey mustard or 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard + 1 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Marinade 2 (your choice)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. herbes de Provence
- Cut the beef into 24 cubes, each about 2.5 cm (1").
- Whisk together the ingredients for the chosen marinade. Pour over the meat and let marinate 5 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Cut the red pepper into 16 pieces, each about 2.5 cm (1").
- Cut the zucchini into 8 pieces.
- Onto each skewer, place 3 cubes of meat, 2 mushrooms, 2 pieces of pepper and 1 piece of zucchini.
- Place the kebabs on the grill over medium heat.
- Close the barbecue lid and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning and brushing the kebabs with the marinade four times during cooking.
More recipe ideas
Coat the beef cubes with 75 ml (5 Tbsp.) of Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Rub Marinade, where available.
Hints & Tips