Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
According to you taste, you can replace the agave syrup with honey.
To bring out the mint flavor, replace the black tea with mint tea.
Vary the color of the food coloring according to you whim.
You can use frozen fruit and blend them as is.
- Cook the tapioca in 750 ml (3 cups) boiling water with a few drops of green food coloring and the sugar for 30-35 minutes, stirring often. Drain.
- Prepare the tea and let cool.
- In a blender, combine fruit with the milk, cooled tea and a few ice cubes.
- Add the vanilla sugar and agave syrup and mix again.
- Add in the mint leaves and lime sorbet and mix briefly.
- Pour the tapioca into tall glasses and pour in the tea mixture.
Hints & Tips