Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- In a saucepan, combine the cider, cider vinegar, shallor and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to about 30 ml (2 Tbsp.).
- Gradually whisk in the diced butter.
- Whisk constanly to form an emulsion and obtain the cider beurre blanc.
- Remove from the heat and add the warm lobster meat.
- Meanwhile, warm the hot dog buns in the oven.
- Fill the buns with lettuce, apple slices and the sauced lobster.
- Sprinkle with dill and enjoy.
A proud partner of RPPSG for many years, Quebec's dairy producers, Les Producteurs de lait du Québec (lafamilledulait) encourage traceability by including their logo "J'aime le beurre" on each medallion. Be inspired by this local recipe because with butter, lobster caught in the Gaspé is much better!
The quebec wine growers ally with the lobster fishermen of south Gaspésie for a gastronomic and local dinner and suggest: L'Orpailleur blanc
First wine made by L’Orpailleur, it has a delicate and profound colour which reflects 37 years of experience. It has an expressive nose with aromas of pear, boxwood and white flowers. Be delighted by this well-balanced dry white with a refreshing finish.
Hints & Tips