Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: Under 20 minutes
An original recipe by Paul Bocuse created for the Élysée Palace on the occasion of Chef Bocuse receiving the Legion of Honor from President Valéry Giscard d'Estaing on February 25, 1975.
- Divide the white vermouth and consommé among 4 small ovenproof soup bowls;
- add the thinly sliced truffles, diced foie gras, vegetables and thinly sliced chicken breast;
- season with salt and pepper;
- place the rounds of puff pastry on top of the bowls pressing well on the edges so that all the flavors are sealed inside;
- brush with egg yolk and place in a preheated 220° C (450° F) oven for 18-20 minutes;
- remove from the oven and serve.
A white wine from Burgundy/Beaujolais Meursault Charmes, Drouhin, 1986
Hints & Tips