Pan-Fried Blood Sausages with Apples and Potatoes Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Prep. time: A few minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 boudins noirs or black sausages
- 500 g / 1 lb. fingerling potatoes
- 1 Golden delicious apple
- 1 shallot
- 1 small bunch of white grapes
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Wash the unpeeled potatoes, pat them dry, then cut them into rings.
- In a pan, heat 2 Tbsp. of olive oil. Brown the potatoes for 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the diced Golden Delicious apple, the minced shallot and the grapes. Leave to simmer another 10 minutes while stirring regularly. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish, set aside and keep warm.
- Return pan to heat. Cut the boudins into rings and cook 1 minute on each side. Carefully add the rings to the serving dish. Serve immediately.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2021. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips