French-Style Burger with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 -14 minutes
Designer burgers are the latest trend! Try this version with goat cheese and sautéed mushrooms. All it takes is a little imagination!
- 450 g (1 lb.) ground beef
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small basket of mushrooms, sliced
- 4 slices of goat cheese
- finely chopped chives
- finely chopped walnuts
- 4 burger buns
- olive oil
- Preheat the barbecue to medium.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef with the egg and seasonings. Divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- Grill on the barbecue for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature is 170° C (77° C).
- Meanwhile, sauté the mushrooms in a skillet with a little olive oil.
- Dip each slice of goat cheese into the chopped nuts and chives.
- Assemble each burger as follows: mushrooms, burger and goat cheese. Serve immediately.
More recipe ideas
***** CODE PUB = PUB_G *****
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips