Preparation time: 10 minutes
Marinating time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Sprinkle the tomato carpaccio with unsalted shelled pistachios, toasted for 20 seconds in an ungreased non-stick pan.
- Thinly slice 6 tomatoes and place them on 4 plates, overlapping slightly.
- Cut the blue cheese into thin slices and place on the tomato slices. Add 1/2 tbsp. olive oil to each plate and let marinate for 15 minutes in a cool place.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice in boiling salted water; drain and refresh under cold running water. Place in a bowl.
- Dice the 2 remaining tomatoes. Seed and dice the pepper. Mix the tomatoes and their juice, the peppers and the sliced cornichons into the rice.
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, pepper and yogurt. Pour the dressing onto the rice salad and mix well.
- Mold the rice salad in a container and turn it out onto the center of each carpaccio before serving for a more attractive presentation.
Dessert suggestion for a balanced meal: fruit yogurt and a half fresh mango.
Nutritional content of this meal, per person:
587 Kcal or 29% of the recommended daily allowance
Protein: 37% of the RDA
Calcium: 57% of the RDA.
Hints & Tips