Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Substitute ricotta or fresh sheep's milk cheese for the chevre. For a fresh note, use basil instead of the chives.
A recipe by Materne Koestel, Chef at La Maison Edouard Artzner.
- Whisk the goat cheese for one minute. Blend in half of the chives, finely chopped, and the diced smoked duck breast.
- With a round cookie cutter or cylindrical mold, form a dome and decorate it with slices of smoked duck breast.
- Blanch the asparagus in boiling salted water; refresh in cold water.
- With a mandolin, slice a few asparagus stalks lengthwise and cut the tips from the remaining asparagus.
- Chop the remaining chives and combine them with the grapeseed oil.
- Arrange the chevre dome with the smoked duck breast in the center of the plate. Add the asparagus slices, then the tips.
- Decorate with a drizzle of the chive sauce, cress and edible flowers.
Edouard Artzner products
Hints & Tips