Chi Chi - Hawaii - vodka Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
For 2 servings
- 1 slice of fresh pineapple
- 90 ml (3 oz.) vodka
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 90 ml (3 oz.) pineapple juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) simple syrup*
- 250 ml (1 cup) crushed ice
- place the fresh pineapple slice in a blender and purée;
- add all the other ingredients and mix;
- pour into a tall highball glass;
- garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple and an orchid or a sprig of mint.
*For the simple syrup: boil equal quantities of sugar and water for 5 minutes; cool before using; will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator in a tightly closed container.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips