Walnut Oil Vinaigrette Recipe
Flavors of France
Total time: less than 15 minutesPreparation time: A few minutes
You can keep this vinaigrette for up to 10 days in a closed container in the refrigerator.
- 1 level tbsp. mustard
- 3 level tsp. fine salt
- A pinch of ground white pepper
- 50 ml (3 tbsp.) wine vinegar
- 50 ml (3 tbsp.) Sherry vinegar
- 300 ml (1 1/4 cups) Canola oil
- 150 ml (10 tbsp.) Walnut oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass bowl; emulsify;
- add 60 ml (1/4 cup) warm water at the end.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2021. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips