Chicken Kebabs with Soy and Sesame Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: Under 10 minutes
This recipe can also be made with pork tenderloin or shrimp.
Serve with white rice or salad.
For 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 5 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. nuoc mam (fish sauce)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- white pepper
- some chives
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes. Season with white pepper, then put onto wooden skewers.
- In a small saucepan, heat the soy sauce and nuoc mam over low heat until thickened. Keep warm.
- Cook the skewers for 3 minutes on each side on a preheated grill.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry non-stick skillet for 1 minute over medium heat, stirring constantly. Once they begin to brown, remove from the pan.
- Place the kebabs on serving plates, pour the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately with white rice garnished with chives.
More recipe ideas
Photo : Suzi Wan + Suzi Wan Mild soya sauce and Nuöc Màm sauce chinese products
Hints & Tips