Noodle and Chicken Stir-Fry with Bean Sprouts Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Tip from Suzi Wan
To save time, use julienned frozen vegetables.
For 4 servings
- 1 packet of egg noodles*
- 1 can of bean sprouts*
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce*
- 3 Tbsp. Nuoc Mam* (fish sauce)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Drain and rinse the bean sprouts.
- Peel the carrot and cut into matchsticks. Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet and stir fry the sliced chicken and onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrot, bean sprouts, Nuoc Mam, soy sauce and pepper and combine; cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and add to the wok; combine.
- Serve immediately with the flat-leaf parsley.
More recipe ideas
Collaboration: Suzi Wan, supplier of the following supermarket products: egg noodles, bean sprouts, soy sauce and Nuoc Mam.
Hints & Tips