Chili con Queso - Mexican dip Recipe
Flavors of Mexico
Total time: less than 15 minutes
This is a dip that is served with tortilla triangles.
"Con queso" means "with cheese."
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) crumbled Asadero cheese or other mild cheese
- 120 g (4 oz.) chopped jalapeño Chilis or 4 poblanos, julienned
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) light cream
- 1/2 onion, minced
- A pinch of Cumin
- Salt to taste
- Put everything into a saucepan; let simmer over low heat until the cheese has melted;
- serve warm with tostaditas or pieces of tortilla.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2021. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips