Clementine Crêpe with Grand Marnier Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
You can prepare the crêpes in advance, and even freeze them "plain."
For about 12 crêpes
- 250 ml (1 cup) lukewarm milk
- A small pinch of salt
- 25 g (5 tsp.) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 g (4 oz.) flour
- 30 g (2 tbsp.) unsalted butter + 30 g (2 tbsp.) to finish
- 30 ml (1 oz.) Grand Marnier + 30 ml (1 oz.) to finish
- Candied clementine zests
- Candy the clementine zests, cut into thin julienne strips, by cooking them in a mixture of water and sugar; drain.
- Pour two-thirds of the warm milk into a bowl; add the salt, sugar, eggs and flour. Whisk vigorously until smooth. Add as much of the remaining milk as needed to obtain the desired consistency.
- Mix in the warm melted butter, clementine zests and Grand Marnier.
- Cook the crêpes in a non-stick skillet or crêpe pan, following the basic method.
- Just before serving, melt a little unsalted butter in a large skillet; once it begins to foam, add 30 ml (1 oz.) Grand Marnier ;
- Reheat each crêpe in this mixture; fold into quarters; sprinkle with sugar and transfer to a plate. Serve hot.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips