Coconut Mango Smoothie Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: None
For a colder drink, refrigerate the ingredients for a few hours before making the recipe, or put the coconut milk in the freezer for an hour.
For 4 servings
- 2 large mangoes - approx. 400 g of flesh
- 300 ml / 1 1/5 cup coconut milk
- 1 lime
- ice cubes
- Squeeze the lime and set the juice aside.
- Peel the mango and cut into large pieces.
- Place the fruit in a blender; add the coconut milk and lime juice. Add a few ice cubes, blend and serve immediately.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips