Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: None
Refrigeration time: 2 hours
- Break up the crabmeat into a bowl.
- Season with lime juice, salt, pepper, chili and half the chopped cilantro. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Place a ring mold on a plate. Fill half full with celery root remoulade.
- Place the marinated crab on top. Remove the ring mold.
- Garnish with a sprig of cilantro. Serve cold.
Dominique Laporte (Meilleur sommelier de France 2004) suggests light fresh March beer with its citrusy notes. It's a good match for the briny flavor of the crab and the anise-like taste of the celery.
Hints & Tips