Cream of Sweet Pepper and Goat Cheese Soup Recipe
Total time: 1hr to 2hrPreparation time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 1 hour
Cooking time: A few minutes
Ingredients for 4 small cups
- 3 red Sweet Pepper or Bell Peppers
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) fresh Goat cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Light cream
- A pinch of salt
- To peel the peppers more easily, place them under the broiler for a few minutes until their skins blacken; let cool slightly. A few minutes later, the skins will slip off easily.
- Purée the seeded peeled peppers with the goat cheese, cream and salt.
- Pour into individual bowls and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with basil leaves.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips