Cucumber Yogurt Fizz Recipe
It's best to prepare this drink with an English cucumber, which contains few or no seeds.
For a tumbler
- 2 tbsp. plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cucumber
- A small pinch of salt
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- Mineral water or club soda
- Peel the cucumber; cut into quarters lengthwise; remove the seeds if necessary;
- Place all the ingredients into the blender, reserving a few mint leaves for garnish; purée; serve in tumblers;
- Garnish according to your whim.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips