Preparation time: 5 minutes
Marinating time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
Serve with Chinese noodles.
- Trim some of the fat from the duck breasts. Slice the duck breasts.
- Combine the duck breast slices, orange juice and sweet soy sauce in a deep dish, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Slice an orange into rounds or cut into sections. Thinly slice the onion.
- Drain the duck breasts and reserve half the marinade.
- Cook the duck over high heat for 2 minutes. Set the duck aside and cover with aluminum foil.
- Brown the onions in a little oil, add the orange and the reserved marinade; cook over high heat for 1-2 minutes and serve with the duck breast.
Collaboration and photo: Suzi Wan - essential Chinese products, including soy sauce, egg noodles and noodle nests, sold in major supermarkets.
Hints & Tips