Cooking time: None
Nothing says “summer” like lemonade. It’s not only a summer drink, it is a quintessential part of healthy hydration.
Serve in chilled glasses with lots of ice.
If you're on a diet or a diabetic, just use sugar substitute like Splenda (North America), Candel (Europe).
- In a blender, add watermelon, raspberries and water. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer into pitcher.
- Add sugar to lemon juice in a small pan over medium heat and stir till sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon juice and sugar mixture to watermelon mixture in pitcher and stir.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Photo and collaboration : www.watermelon.org
Adaptation : MSCOMM
Hints & Tips