Fresh Cheese with Summer Berries Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: None
For 4 servings
- 4 individual containers of fresh cheese (fromage frais)
- 4 almond tuiles
- 500 g (18 oz.) strawberries
- apple jelly
- 1 branch of rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Wash, hull and quarter the strawberries. Place in a bowl with the sugar.
- Unmold the fresh cheese. Arrange the strawberries around it.
- Place a little apply jelly on the cheese.
- Finish by decorating with an almond tuile and a few sprigs of rosemary.
More recipe ideas
A recipe from Faisselle Rians
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips