Frozen Walnut Soufflé Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
Freezing time: 4 hours
Serve the frozen soufflé with chocolate sauce and garnished with walnut halves.
For 4 servings
- 2 egg whites
- 40 g (3 Tbsp.) sugar
- 90 g (6 Tbsp.) honey
- 25 ml (5 tsp.) water
- 250 ml (1 cup) chilled whipping cream
- 75 g (5 Tbsp.) walnut halves
- In a saucepan, heat the water, sugar and honey.
- Bring the syrup to a boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks and gently fold them into the syrup.
- Beat the cream in a chilled bowl until whipped.
- Fold the whipped cream into the egg white mixture and add the coarsely chopped walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into 4 ramekins or individual molds, or one large cake pan with a removable bottom.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips