Fresh Cheese in Gazpacho Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: None
For 4 servings
- 4 x 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) individual containers of fresh cheese (fromage frais)
- 1 liter (4 cups) gazpacho
- 4 slices of country bread
- 4 anchovies or a small container of tapenade
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 4 pickled piquillo pepper
- some large pickled capers
- basil leaves
- olive oil
- Unmold the cheese into soup bowls.
- Pour the gazpacho around the cheese.
- Toast the country bread and brush with olive oil.
- Place an anchovy or a small spoonful of tapenade and a sundried tomato on top.
- Place the toast on the edge of the bowl. Decorate with a few capers, piquillo peppers and basil leaves.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips