Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
*Tipiak's gourmet grains contain wheat, barley, wheat and soy flakes. They are sold in France, the UK and some other countries. You can replace the mixture with couscous, bulgur or short--grain rice.
Serve this dish with coppa or slices of dried tomato.
Our intake of carbohydrates should represent at least 50% of our daily diet. Eating a variety of grains, a source of carbohydrates, contributes to the balance of each meal.
- In an ungreased skillet, heat the chanterelles after cleaning them well.
- Prepare the pesto: wash and dry the basil and remove the stems. Peel and crush the garlic.
- In a mortar, grind the basil leaves with a little salt. Add some pepper, the garlic and pinenuts. With the pestle, work everything into a smooth paste.
- Incorporate the cheese and oil very gradually. Stir until the pesto is creamy and smooth.
- Meanwhile, prepare the grains or bulgur according to package directions.
- Add a few spoonfuls of pesto to the grains with the sautéed chanterelles. Sprinkle with pinenuts.
Italian wine suggestion:
Vermentino from Liguria (white)
Hints & Tips