Greek Style Potato Salad with Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cookng time: 15 minutes
For 4 servings
- 3 potatoe
- 55 g sundried tomatoes
- 120 g English cucumber
- 1/2 red onion
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 40 g greek olives
- 60 ml / 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 60 ml / 4 Tbsp.water
- 35 ml 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 ml / 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook potatoes, covered, in boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, cover tomatoes halves with boiling water; set aside 10 minutes. Thoroughly drain tomatoes and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pell and slice cucumber.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add potatoes, tomatoes and cucumbers to bowl containing dressing; toss to coat.
- Mound potato mixture on plate. Arrange onion slices, crumbled cheese and olives on top.
More recipe ideas
Photo : With the kind assistance of the US Potato Board
Hints & Tips