Grilled Grouper with Tomato Vinaigrette Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
For 4 servings
- 4 x 180 g (6 oz.) portions of grouper or other firm fish
- Olive oil
- 500 g (18 oz.) ripe tomatoes
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 100 ml (6 Tbsp.) olive oil
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Brush the fish with the olive oil. Season with salt.
- Cook on the grill for a few minutes on each side.
- Blanch the tomatoes for 5 seconds in boiling water; peel them.
- Purée the tomatoes, basil, vinegar and garlic in a blender on the "liquefy" position.
- Slowly pour in the oil to emulsify. Season to taste.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips