Bloody Punch Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Looking for inspiration for your Halloween party? Look no further - the Quebec distillery "Spiritueux Ungava" has concocted this deliciously frightful cocktail using spiced rum.
For 4 cocktails
- 180 ml / 6 oz Chic Choc spiced rum
- 16 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 16 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 360 ml / 12 oz Clamato juice
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- ½ cucumber, quartered
- Ice cubes
- Pour the rum, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce and lime juice into a pitcher.
- Add ice cubes.
- Pour in the Clamato juice and mix with a spoon.
- Garnish with a bouquet of cilantro and cucumber wedges.
- In a small bowl, combine equal parts steak spice and celery salt.
- Moisten the rims of four highball glasses with lime juice and frost the rims of the glasses with the spice mixture.
- Garnish each glass with a cucumber slice.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips