Harvest Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Ingredients for 12 muffins
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. grated nutmeg
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter, at room temperature
- 185 ml (3/4 cup) honey
- 1 egg
- 250 ml (1 cup) solid pack Pumpkin
- 250 ml (1 cup) walnuts
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter until light; beat in honey, egg and pumpkin. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just blended; stir in walnuts.
- Spoon into 12 greased or paper-lined 2-1/2” muffin cups.
- Bake at 180° C (350° F) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pan to wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Thanks to the
for their kind collaboration
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips