Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Cooking method: barbecue
- Stir together fresh pineapple and avocado, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together turkey, cilantro, curry, cumin and green chillies. Divide turkey into 6 burgers. Make a well in the centre of each burger and fill with 1 tablespoon fresh pineapple-avocado mixture. Close the turkey around the filling and arrange on a baking pan. Reserve remaining pineapple-avocado mixture.
- Spoon Hawaiian glaze on top of the burgers.
- Broil for 10 minutes, flip burgers over; spread on remaining glaze and cook 10 more minutes
- Divide spinach leaves equally among the slider buns.
- Place burgers on top and serve with reserved pineapple-avocado mixture.
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Cover; blend until smooth.
Longshot Chardonnay 2017
Producted by E. & J. Gallo Winery in California, the grapes for Longshot Chardonnay were harvested at optimum ripeness during cool night temperatures to preserve the fresh fruit flavours. This Chardonnay is a bold wine with a big personality that showcase bright flavours of fresh apple and pear, layered with notes of toasted oak, caramel and a creamy, full-bodied finish.
Photo and collaboration : Dole the well knowned brand for Tropical Gold Pineapple and Spinach.
Hints & Tips