Maple Amber Cocktail Recipe
* Charles-Aimé Robert is a tawny port-style apéritif, 17% alcohol, made by Domaine Acer. It has notes of burnt caramel, dried fruits and maple. It is aged for three years in oak casks.
For 1 cocktail
- Lime wedge
- A few ice cubes
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Charles-Aimé Robert (Port-style apéritif from Quebec)
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) gin
- juice of half a lime
- a thin slice of apple (Cortland or Empire)
- Coat the rim of a martini glass with maple sugar by moistening it and dipping it in the sugar.
- Place the ice cubes in a shaker.
- Add the Charles-Aimé Robert, gin and lime juice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain and pour into the martini glass. Garnish with an apple slice and serve.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips