Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
This recipe can also be prepared with thinly sliced chicken or pork.
- Cook the egg noodles according to the package directions, leaving them fairly firm. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Cut the meat into strips.
- Tip and string the snow peas; cook them in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Separate the broccoli florets and blanch them in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet and stir fry the beef strips for 2 minutes over high heat; add the garlic, Nuoc Mam, soy sauce, chili paste and drained vegetables. Stir gently and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the sesame seeds in a dry non-stick skillet for 1 minute over medium heat, stirring constantly. Once they begin to color, remove them from the skillet.
- Add the noodles to the wok, stir well to heat through, add the sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Recipe and photo in collaboration with Suzi Wan, a brand for the following products: egg noodles, soy sauce, Nuoc Mam, chili paste.
Hints & Tips