Cooking time: 20 minutes
Decorate your cupcakes as you wish, using a pastry bag for quicker and simpler professional results.
Adding little candy pearls transforms your cupcakes into delicious treats for a special occasion, whether the holiday season or a wedding.
- Preheat oven to 180°F / 350°F.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In an other bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the dry ingredients (1) and milk - it's important to proceed by small amounts, alternating wet and dry ingredients. Combine until smooth.
- Incorporate orange zest.
- Pour into buttered floured tins or lined 24 muffin cups with paper; bake for about 20 minutes at 180° C (350° F). Let cool completely.
- Beat all ingredients together until combined. Use immediately.
Hints & Tips