Party Pasta Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes +
Combine the fresh cheese, sliced proscuitto and pistachios and use the mixture as a filling for canneloni, ravioli, etc.
For 4 servings
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) fresh white cheese
- 600 g (1 lb. 5 oz.) butterfly pasta
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 80 g (3 oz.) salted pistachios
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Slice the prosciutto into thin strips.
- Shell and crush the pistachios.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions. Drain well and drizzle with olive oil.
- Divide the pasta and sliced prosciutto among serving plates. Sprinkle with crushed pistachios and one-quarter of the crumbled white cheese. Add a drizzle of olive oil and some freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.
More recipe ideas
***** CODE PUB = PUB_G *****
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips